HOME SWEET DISNEY
WINDSOR HILLS MASTER COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The following Rules and Regulations have been adopted and will be administered by the Windsor Hills Master Community Association Board of Directors. The Rules and Regulations may be changed at any time by the Board. It is the intent of the Board to limit these Rules and Regulations so that every member and their guests will obtain maximum use and enjoyment of the facilities.
ACCESS TO THE FACILITIES AND TO THE COMMUNITY
Your parking pass allows you into the Resort and a “smart key number” on the parking pass gives you access to the pool, clubhouse, and gym.
ALL VEHICLES ARE REQUIRED TO STOP AT THE FRONT GATE TO CHECK IN AND EXITING THE FACILITY. ALL VEHICLES ARE SUBJECT TO ENTRY AND/OR INSPECTION BY SECURITY FOR ANY REASON. DRIVERS WITHOUT A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE CAN NOT ENTER THE PROPERTY.
Guests: Guests will be required to provide proof of occupancy by a rental voucher and a valid driver’s license. This information must show the name of the guest(s), the address they will occupy and the specific length of their stay.
Contractor Access Permits: The contractor permit is issued for the current day only and must expire on the day of arrival. New permits must be renewed the next day of arrival. The contractor may be any person performing services or delivering food or products for the association, owners or guests.
Management Company Personnel: If your management company comes into the community weekly, they may be eligible for a “MANCO” card. This access card is a $25 refundable deposit that will allow the management company to enter the front gate without checking in with the guard. MANCO card applications are available at the Welcome Center and must be completed along with a copy of the business license, driver’s license, and the $25 deposit.
FACILITIES HOURS OF OPERATION
Swimming Pool: Daily 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM Slide/Dancing Waters: October-March 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM, April-September 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM Recreation Area: Daily 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fitness Center: Daily 6:30 AM - 10:00 PM Game Room: Daily 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
P & M’s at Windsor Hills: Summer Hours 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM, Winter Hours 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
• Age requirements – Please refer to the specific activity for information on age requirements. All age requirements will be strictly enforced. It is the duty and responsibility of the member to become familiar with these requirements and to cooperate in the enforcement thereof.
• Dress code – Proper attire is to be worn at all times in accordance with acceptable practice for the particular facility. Shirts, Cover ups and shoes must be worn at all times while in the Clubhouse and Sundry Shop.
• The hours of operation may be adjusted seasonally as usage dictates.
• Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children at all times. Improper conduct may lead to denied access to community areas.
• Members AND GUESTS using the facility are responsible for leaving it clean after its use.
• The cost of replacing any property that is broken, damaged or removed by a member or guests, shall be charged to the member concerned.
• NO pets are be permitted anywhere in the Clubhouse, tennis courts in or around the pool, and the common areas immediately adjacent to these facilities.
• Minor under the age of 18 are not permitted in the game room unless accompanied by an adult.
• The operating hours are from 8:00 AM TO 10:00 PM, unless closed due to thunder, lightning, or repairs.
• Age requirement: Children under the age of 16 are NOT permitted at the pool unless under the direct supervision of their parents, guardian or an accompanying adult
• Towels are not provided by Windsor Hills Resort Welcome Center -- All persons using the pool must bring their own towels.
• Towels MAY NOT BE USED TO RESERVE CHAIRS.
• No running, pushing or boisterous play is permitted on the pool deck
• ALL radios and MP3 players are required to have headphones when in use
• Pets are not allowed on the pool deck or in the pool.
• Persons with open sores, cuts, or communicable diseases will not be allowed into the pool.
• Diapered age children MUST wear swimmers and rubber pants in the pool
• Food or drinks must be kept a minimum of 10 feet away from the pool edge.
• Floats may only be used if not creating a nuisance for other bathers.
WINDSOR HILLS SLIDE RULES THE SLIDE REQUIRES THE SUPERVISION OF A POOL ATTENDANT. POOL ATTENDANTS ARE THERE FOR SAFETY OF USE OF THE AMENITY.
• You must be 42” tall and able to swim to use this slide. No exceptions.
• Bathing suits are required. No zippers, buckles, or loose clothing is permitted.
• No flotation devices including tubes, life jackets, or water wings are permitted inside of the slide.
• Single user, feet first on your back only!!! No chain of people or the holding of small children while sliding.
• Due to health risks, use of the pool slide is not recommended for pregnant women or people with heart or back conditions.
• Users must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• Users must wait for the splash area to be cleared before sliding down the flume.
• No stopping inside of the slide.
• Maximum occupancy: 1 person per flume.
• Maximum weight per user is 250 pounds.
Recommended minimum weight is 70 pounds
RECREATION AREA RULES
• Owners and guests shall have the right to use the Courts at any time during operating hours, 8:00 AM until 10:00 PM. Lights will be accessible via a timer and can be set for one hour intervals.
• No food will be permitted on the courts. Courts are not to be used for any purpose other than to conduct a game of that specific sport.
• Court attire shall consist of: tennis shorts, shirts and/or appropriate warm-up suits and skirts for women. Under no circumstances will owners and guests be permitted to play bare-chested.
• Sporting equipment available in the Welcome Center. A small cash deposit will be required at checkout to insure against damage or loss.
• If equipment is not returned, deposits will be forfeited.
• Fitness center is available for use by members and guests.
• You must be at least 18 years old to use the fitness center. Any persons of younger age are not permitted in the workout room.
• Tennis or like, soft-soled athletic shoes must be worn at all times in the Fitness Center. Bare Feet, sandals and flip flops are expressly prohibited.
• Play area is reserved for children less than 12 years of age. All Children must be under the direct supervision of an adult at all times.
• BE CAREFUL. Use of Playground equipment is at your own risk.
• No rough playing on play equipment. • Use Play equipment properly. Please do not jump off of swings or slides.
• NO GLASS CONTAINERS OR FOOD IS PERMITTED IN PLAY AREA.
• No bare feet – proper footwear must be worn
• Multiple grills are provided for your enjoyment.
• They require charcoal (regular charcoal or packaged briquettes).
• You will need to provide your own implements.
• Trash containers are provided as well as containers for used charcoal.
• Picnic tables are also provided. Please make sure to clean them off when finished and dispose of all refuse in the containers provided
NOTE: Any activity or aggressive behavior by any guest that poses a threat to any other guest, employee or management will be denied further access to the community areas. Smart key numbers will be deactivated. The Association will not tolerate this type of behavior nor will it allow guests or employees to be exposed to it. Any activity of this nature should be reported immediately to the Clubhouse attendants as soon as it occurs.
TRASH COLLECTION PROCEDURE
Trash at Windsor Hills is picked up every day except Wednesday and National Holidays
Trash collection begins at 7:00 AM so put your trash out early in the morning INSIDE the Bench Mate located on your porch.
There is no street side collection.
Trash must be put in a 13 gal. Trash Bag. See the instructions posted in your kitchen or Welcome Book.
Oversize or extra trash can be put in any of our four COMMUNITY DUMPSTERS Corner of Cornrow St and Almaton Loop opposite 2821 Almaton Loop in the Condo Area
Next to the Children's Playground on Dinville St. Corner of Archfeld and Teascone Blvd at the hilltop In the Recreation Area Parking Lot off Cornrow St.
There is also a recycling plant near the tennis courts for cardboard & glass & plastic bottles but you must take these items yourself.
PARKING AT WINDSOR HILLS IS STRICTLY ENFORCED
DO NOT BLOCK SIDE WALKS DO NOT PARK ON THE STREETS
DO NOT PARK ON THE GRASS
ADDITIONAL PARKING LOCATIONS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE OVERSIZE PARKING LOT OFF COMROW AND IN FRONT OF THE CLUBHOUSE
PLEASE PARK IN DESIGNATED AREAS ONLY
Please remember these are private homes.
Be considerate of your neighbor 's privacy and access to their home.
QUIET HOURS 11:00 PM TO 7:00 AM
AFTER HOURS NOISE AND DISTURBANCES CALL THE OSCEOLA SHERIFF'S DEPT. NON EMERGENCY NUMBER THEY ARE PLEASED TO HELP ANYTIME. 407-348-2222